One of the most used sections of the admin area is the Search Members tab which can be found under My Members:
From this section majority of the member's information can be edited. The following covers the areas of the Search Members section. Member Search Filters Module.
The upper left side of the page will display several options to filter searches for a more accurate return of results depending on the needs.
The options include:
- Member name, member ID number, or member URL search
- Membership plan (subscription) drop-down filter
- Top-level category filter (it is also possible to search for the members who did not select any top-level categories by using the No Top-Level Assigned option)
- Sign-up (Joined) date range selector
- Email address search
- Account status drop down filter
- Sublevel category filter (it is also possible to search for the members who did not select any sub-level categories by using the No Sub-Level Assigned option)
- Last login date range selector
- Transaction Type drop-down filter
- Verified Status drop down filter
- Location search
- The option to filter by forms submitted by members
- Filter by forms not submitted by the member
- Filter members who signed up through the website and those added through the admin or member imports
Important note: When utilizing the location search and if the Multi-Location Add-On is active on the site, an additional checkbox option called Include Service Areas will appear:
If Service Areas are excluded, only the members who added the specified location to their contact details form will appear.
If Service Areas are included, the members who added the specified location to their contact details form and the members who added the specified location to their service areas will appear.
The upper right side of the page will display several additional options where the following actions can be completed:
Under Member List Actions dropdown, the following options can be found:
Member Search Results Section Below the search filters and additional options, the member search results section can be found:
In this section, on the far left, there are checkboxes to apply Bulk Actions to members:
In the Status column, member status will be displayed:
The available statuses are Active, Past Due, On Hold, Cancelled, Not Active. In the Contact Information column, a set of member information like Full Name, Company Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Location and Social Media Accounts will be displayed if available:
In the same section, the Actions dropdown can be found:
In the Membership column, some information like Member ID, Membership Plan, Join Date, Last Login, Category and if applies, Parent Account ID can be found:
In the Revenue column, the system will display the total revenue received from each member and if they are past due or not: