What Does Each Ticket Status Mean
There are 6 Status labels for customer support tickets.
- Open: Your ticket has been sent, and is currently being worked on.
- Pending: The support team working on your ticket requires additional information from you prior to resolving the pending issue.
- Resolved: The issue that has been submitted is ready to be resolved. If there are any items still pending, just reply to the ticket and it will automatically be reopened. After 48 hours of being labelled as "Resolved", the ticket will be converted to "Closed"
- Closed: The original issues that was submitted has been resolved and the ticket closed.
- Responded: Our support team has replied with a resolution or follow up questions.
- In Progress: This status is placed on a ticket when the development team is working on the resolution to what was reported in the ticket.