Want to publish events that repeat daily or weekly? A recurring event is any event that occurs more than once, according to a specified time interval, such as meetings, courses and more.
The Auto-Recurring Events add-on eliminates the need to manually repost events that repeat – simply set how often the event should repeat and the website will automatically do the rest, creating recurring events!
How To Get This Add-On
- Websites with the VIP Add-Ons Club automatically have this add-on available:
Join The VIP Add-Ons Club
- Purchase Individually: Auto-Recurring Events Add-On
Enabling the Add-On
The events form will add these new fields for the events feature:
The recurrent event options are:
- Repeat Every Day
- Repeat Every 7 Days (Weekly)
- Repeat Every 14 Days (every 2 weeks)
- Repeat Every 21 Days (every 3 weeks)
- Repeat every 28 Days (every 4 weeks)
If this add-on is not required in the directory, please follow these steps to turn off for the directory members:
1. Go to Content - Edit Post Settings
2. Search for the default or any other event related feature and click Edit:
3. Scroll down in the General Settings tab and expand the Additional Settings:
4. Enable or disable this feature here:
If this option is not available and the add-on is active please submit a ticket HERE.