The Media Manager helps keep all of the images and files being used by the Admin neatly stored in one place.
Within the Media Manager:
- Upload Images & Files
- Create Folders
- Rename Images & Files
- Delete Images & Files
IMPORTANT: When using Safari the cookies must be enabled on the browser, please see: Enable Cookies in Safari
How To Upload Images & Files -
- Go to My Content and click on Media Manager:
Click on "Upload Image or PDF":
Click anywhere within the red box:
* Drag & Drop files or click in the area above (modern browsers) and select the file(s). When the upload is complete, click the 'Return to files list' button. *
Select the image/file to upload and click "Open":
- Once the green check mark appears, click on "Back To All Media":
Image & File Options -
Hovering over an image will reveal a few image options:
- Download -
- Preview -
- Rename - How To Rename Images & Files From The Media Manager
- Erase - How To Delete Images & Files From The Media Manager
** Other file extensions like PDF, will show the same options except the preview.
Right clicking on an image will also reveal additional information:
"FILE INFO" includes:
- Name -
- Dimensions -
- File Size -
- Date Uploaded -
"Copy URL" will open the URL of the image/file:
** Other extensions, will not display the dimension information.
For additional questions or help setting this up, please submit a ticket to [email protected] or create a ticket HERE.