The Pay Per Post add-on allows the admin to charge members a set price each time they publish a piece of content to the website. Pay-per-post prices can be set per membership level.
Pay Per Post is a great way to grow the site's community while being profitable. The admin can offer free memberships while still generating revenue each time the free members publish content.
How To Get This Add-On
Enabling the Add-On:
1. Go to Finance - Membership Plans:
2. Select the membership level to modify:
3. Click on the Post Publishing tab to see all the available features.
Scroll down to the post type and set a price amount:
Price/Extra Post: Minimum value must be 1.
Here the admin can add the price that members will pay per post.
Here are the 3 options for the admin:
- Free and Paid Posts
- Only Paid Posts. No Free Posts
- Only Free Posts. No Paid Posts
Note: If the "Only Free Posts. No Paid Posts" option is set, the system won't let the admin select how many free Post can be published.
For more questions, feel free to submit a ticket HERE.