We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the Member Profile Analytics data after clicking on the link for a specific month from the member details page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to display the background color for recent homepage widgets even when they did not have data to display in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage
- We fixed an issue that was preventing members from logging in if their email address contained an apostrophe.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Login Page
- We updated the <title> element of pages in the Member Dashboard to make them more readable.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the Post Search Results Placeholder Image for posts with no thumbnails on the search results pages for the Videos Post Type.
Post Type Involved:
- We refactored the Footer Scripts widget in preparation for several updates we will be making to improve the load time of pages on the frontend of sites.
Bootstrap Theme - Footer - Scripts
- We created two new Design Settings called "Public Header Menu" and "Logged In Header Menu". These settings allow the Admin of a site to choose which header menu displays for logged in members vs visitors that are not logged in when viewing the site.
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Member Links
Bootstrap Theme - Header - Right
- We updated the logic of the "Customize Listing URL" field in the Quick Edit Member modal in the Admin to automatically trim any slashes added at the beginning of the field.
- We fixed an issue with the Search Members page in the Admin which was causing the system to include member Service Areas as part of the search query even when the "Include Service Areas" checkbox was not checked. Also we updated the logic of the member search query widget in order to not include Service Area matches when the "Max. Location Limit" setting for a member's Membership Plan is empty or the value is 0.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from correctly marking a lead as "Sold Out" in the Admin and Member Dashboard after the lead has reached the maximum number of accepted matches in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Leads - New Lead System DataTables
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying the hand cursor when hovering over links after changing the CSS class of the link from "content" to "head" and vice versa in some cases.
- We implemented an update in order to remove all HTML from the meta data in the HEAD section of all pages.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to add "-1" to the end of all category URLs after importing Member Categories via CSV file, even when the URLs would not create a conflict without the "-1" in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the thumbnail image for Audio posts from displaying on the "My Favorites" page in the Member Dashboard area in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Favorites Controller
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Export Leads and Smartlist functionality to generate an empty file in some cases.
- We updated the Activity Tracker in the Admin to log member upgrades when using an external payment gateway like PayPal, Payfast, etc.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from displaying countries in alphabetical order on the "/locations" page on the frontend of sites in some cases.
- We removed the duplicate "Full-Width Page" Web Page Builder setting which was performing the same function as the "Full Screen Page Width" setting.
- We updated the logic of the Google Sitemap Generator Add-On in order to make sure the member who made a post is currently active before adding a post's URL to the sitemap.