Users will have a dedicated “feed” page accessible within their account dashboard. This personalized feed will list all recent posts published by other members who they have marked as a favorite.
Important: Personal Post Feed requires the Bookmark My Favorites add-on to be enabled as well. This will allows users to mark members on the website as a favorite. In order for the Personal Post Feed to appear the member needs to bookmark a another member and then the Personal Post Feed link is going to appear on their main dashboard.
How To Get This Add-On
- Websites with the VIP Add-Ons Club automatically have this add-on available: Join The VIP Add-Ons Club
- Purchase Individually: Personal Post Feed Add-On
Enabling this Add-On
1. Go to Finance - Membership Plans:
2. Select the membership level(s) that the admin wish to grant this add-on to:
3. Once in the membership level settings, go to Member's Dashboard tab and scroll down:
4. Once the Additional Settings section appears please enable the Personal Post Feed in the setting below:
This will enable this setting for the members in their dashboard:
If the member click on it, it will redirect them to a new page where they'll be able to see all their saved post:
The admin will have the option to edit this page within the SEO Templates by going to Content - SEO Template:
The admin will be able to edit the URL from here:
Once the add-on is activated the admin will be able to add the Personal Post Feed widget within the member's dashboard. The name of the widget is Bootstrap Theme - Personal Post Feed - Results.
If there are further questions, feel free to submit a ticket to [email protected].