We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from creating a unique URL when saving a new post that will have the same URL as an existing post.
- We fixed an issue which was causing an extra forward slash "/" to be added to member profile page URLs if one of the elements of the URL is blank (Top Level Category, country, city, etc).
- We updated the Dynamic Category Add-On widgets to better align the checkboxes with the Category Name.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the General Settings page in the Admin to hide the Keyword Search field when displaying the "No Settings Found" message.
- We moved the SSL Status message from the General Settings page to the Domain Manager page in the Admin.
- We updated the display of the Design Setting page in the Admin by moving the Homepage Slideshow tab inside the Homepage tab. Also we updated the name of the tabs in order to be more concise.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing Reviews and Newsletter form submissions that are blocked by the Spam Form Protector Add-On from being logged by the Activity Tracker in some cases.
Account - Save Actions
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Newsletter Actions
- The Newsletter Unsubscribe and Member Close Account actions are now being logged by the Activity Tracker.
Bootstrap Theme - Unsubscribe Email Page
- We updated the 301 Redirect description text on the 301 Redirects page in the Admin.
- We updated the logic of the Member Profile Analytics Add-On in order to speed up the loading time of the Profile Statistics page in the Member Dashboard area.
- We improved the Reviews for field validation to reduce false positives in the Spam Form Protector Add-On.
Account - Save Actions
- We updated the logic of the "Total Members" displayed next to each category on the Member Categories page in the Admin to count all members regardless of status. Previously it only counted members with an "Active" status.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the system from loading the Lead Preview details on MacOs devices when trying to manually match a member in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing "Show Categories with No Members" logic to work in reverse when using the Dynamic Category Filtering Add-On widgets.
- We added the ability to render widgets in the "About Website" and "Join Offer" homepage sections of sites.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - About Website and Join Offer
- We updated the member keyword search logic to retrieve more accurate results when using the "Strict Keyword Search" as the Keyword Match Method.
Search - Member - Search Query
- We updated the logic of the "Successful Sign Up / Upgrade Conversion Tracking" Membership Plan setting to use a widget picker instead of a textarea field to better support the type of code that customer need to include in this area.
Bootstrap Theme - Conversion Tracking Codes
- The Recent Reviews Module widget is now compatible with special characters in member profile URLs.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Recent Reviews
- We implemented an update in order to handle special characters in URLs when using the Member Related Searches widget.
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Member Related Searches
- We fixed an issue which was preventing users from deleting Multi-Image posts on the Manage Post page in the Admin.
- We removed the "Developers" sub menu items link and make it a regular menu item called "Developer Tools". We also created a new page called "Developer Tools" which have all the links related to the previous "Developers" sub menu items.
- We updated the Admin Accounts page to restrict Admins to only be able to edit their own account. We also added a new way for site Owners to update the Role of other Admin accounts without editing the accounts themselves.