- We improved the logic of how edited Text Labels are saved in the Admin. Now changes made on multiple pages of Text Labels can be saved all at once.
- We added the ability to select the background colors of the "Featured Blog Article Slider" Add-On from the Design Settings page in the Admin. To use these new settings, navigate to the Admin >> Settings >> Design Settings >> Homepage Layout tab >> Homepage Section Order Options for the Featured Blog Article Slider.
Bootstrap Theme - Custom Appearance Settings
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage - Featured Blog Posts Slider
- We updated the Details Page of multi-image posts to loop back to the first image when clicking the Right Arrow on the final image of the post.
Bootstrap Theme - Photo Album Page
- We updated the Lead Settings page in the Admin to prevent a Membership Plan from being selected for multiple different Actions.
- We improved the load speed of the Transaction History page in the Admin.
- We added a "Copy Shortcode" option when editing individual items on the Widget Manager, Menu Manager, and Form Manager pages in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the system to show an error message when filtering for a keyword that returns no results on the Reviews page in the Member Dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Reviews Datatable
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Google Location field on the Lead Form from respecting the "Location Fields Required" lead setting in some cases.
Bootstrap - Contact Member Lead Map
- We added the Events Calendar as a new Homepage Section option in the Design Settings. Admin >> Settings >> Design Settings >> Homepage Layout tab >> Homepage Section Order.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Events Calendar
Bootstrap Theme - Homepage
- We fixed an issue which was preventing users from changing the display order of images for multi-image post photos on mobile devices.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Photo Albums Order Photos
- We fixed an issue that was preventing submissions of the "Listing - Verify Account" form from displaying properly on the Form Inquiries page in the Admin in some cases.
01/31/20 - Software Updates Print
Modified on: Fri, 31 Jan, 2020 at 12:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.