We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We updated the layout of the Sidebar Manager page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the Facebook Feed widget to not work properly in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme Framework
- We added the ability to add the Buy Post button multiple times on Details pages for the Sell Digital Downloads Add-On.
- We fixed an issue which was displaying the $ currency symbol in some places when another currency was selected for a site.
Bootstrap Theme - Function - Form Promotion Code Validation
- We refactored the code of the Admin Dashboard in order to reduce the page load time.
- We updated the aesthetics of the Send Newsletter process in the Admin.
- We created new Design Setting that allows an Admin to select which Products' Members will display in the Recent Members. To use this new feature, navigate to the Admin >> Settings >> Design Settings >> Homepage Layout tab >> Homepage Section Order Options box.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Members
- We removed the Invoice Table which was showing when an Admin clicks on the "CC Info" button on the Transactions Tab of the Member Account Details page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the redirect action after an Admin creates a new Contact on the View Contact page in the Admin area.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing a "Joined Date" from being saved for Sub-Account Members when they were created.
- We moved the Specialties, Reviews and Bookmark My Favorites Add-On options to the top of the Post Publishing tab on the Edit Product Settings page. The other Feature Options display in alphabetical order.
- We fixed an issue which was causing failed Lead purchase invoices to display as "Past Due" in the Transaction History page.