We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We moved the View Profile and Upgrade Listing buttons visible when logged in the the Member Dashboard from below the header of the page to the sidebar of the page.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Feature Header
Bootstrap Theme - Account - H1 Action Links
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Member Dashboard
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Sidebar
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to process refunds from the Admin in some cases.
- We implemented a Security Update in order to avoid XSS attacks targeting the page parameter.
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- We updated the help link inside the duplicate widget tag on the Widget Manager page in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing searches for members by country in the Admin from returning the correct results in some cases.
- We updated the UI of the Member Upgrade pages in the member dashboard.
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Upgrade Page 1
Bootstrap Theme - Account - Upgrade Page 2
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Insert Link feature of the "Default Email Signature" WYSIWYG in the Admin General Settings from working properly in some cases.
- We updated several variables used in the default code found in Post Settings area of the Admin to make them more secure.
Post Features Involved:
Website Blog Article
- We released the Member Profile Badges Add-On. For more information click here.
Bootstrap Theme - Member Profile - Badges
Post Feature Involved: