We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing the Get Matched Form from displaying on the homepage for members that were logged in to their account in some instances..
Bootstrap Theme - Module - Member Contact Form
- We fixed an issue which was preventing 100% discount coupons from applying properly when a site is using an external payment gateway like PayPal.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing Admins from using the keys on the Numpad of their keyboard when entering numbers into the new Pay Per Post fields in Product Settings.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the content in the Newest Members homepage widget from aligning properly in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - Display - Recent Members
- We updated the Froala WYSIWYG settings throughout the software to provide a more uniform user experience.
- We updated the Transactions History page to include invoices from any date, regardless of how far in the future or the past the invoices were created.
- We removed the Page Type field when editing an SEO Template in the Admin to reduce potential user errors.
- We fixed an issue which was causing the "SEO Details" of a page from overwriting the corresponding "Social Media Share Details" set for the page in some cases.
Bootstrap Theme - HEAD
- We fixed an issue which was causing the XML Sitemap Generator to show PHP warning in some cases.
- We removed the Sidebar Settings when editing an SEO Template in the Admin as these settings are now controlled in the Design Settings.
- We updated the member numbers reported on the Finance >> Manage Products in the Admin to show the total number of members in each Product, instead of only the Active members in the Product.
- We removed several options in the Page Type dropdown on the Edit Web Pages section of the Admin in order to reduce potential user errors.
- We moved the "Default Radius Search" Advanced Setting to Settings >> General Settings >> Configuration tab in the Admin .
- We added the ability to create the next Due Invoice when a Site Admin manually marks an Invoices as Paid.
- We made some UI improvements to the Member Categories Page in the Admin.
- We created a new set of Mobile View Design Settings for the Header Design section in the Design Settings page in the Admin. To use these new Design Settings navigate to: Admin >> Settings >> Design Settings >> Design Settings Tab >> Header Design Section.
- We updated the Transaction History page in the Admin Area in order to better support the invoices generated by the Pay Per Post Add-On.
- We improved the UI of the Manage Products page in the Admin Area.
- We improved the Error Handling for the Stripe Payment Gateway in order to display the reason supplied by Stripe when a credit card is declined.
- We added the ability to add/update a Member's Credit Card information from the Members Actions dropdown on the Search Members page in the Admin.