The data for the website’s members is conveniently stored and accessible within the website admin panel. Sometimes it’s necessary to export this data to be used for other purposes.
The Export Member Data add-on can quickly export specific member data (email addresses, phone numbers and more) into a .csv file that can downloaded and used with other applications.
How To Get This Add-On
Using the Add-On
This tool helps export members with ease. With this tool, one will be able to filter certain members and export the member's information. To use this simply follow these steps:
1. In the admin dashboard go to Members >> Search Members.
2. Filter the members if needed and click on this button to export the search results:
3. Select the fields to export or simply Select All Fields and click on Continue with Export:
4. The download should start right away as a zip file:
If unfamiliar with how to open a zip file, please follow these steps:
1. To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
2. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Exporting Form Inquiries
This add-on will also allow to export inquiries received from forms.
To export the inquiries, please go to Emails >> Form Inbox
The admin can export all inquiries by clicking the "Export Current Results" option:
If applied a filter, the button will export the results based on the filter selected.
For example, to export the inquiries received from the "Contact Form", use the "Filter by form" >> Contact Form and then click on "Export Inquiries":
A verification step will pop up to continue:
A zip file will be available to open the file downloaded:
For more information please submit a ticket HERE.