How to Post a Coupon
Access the Member Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Coupon post type, click on it to make a new post.
Add some content to the post, for example a title, description, image and more as explained below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Coupon.
3. Add an image to the Coupon.
4. Select the type of offer for the Coupon.
5. Select the category for the Coupon.
6. Select the end date of the Coupon.
7. Enter the Coupon Code.
8. Add an External Link if necessary.
9. Add the Company Name
10. Add the address of the Company or where the Coupon can be used
11. The Complete address will be auto-populated by typing it in point #10.
12. Enter the keywords that are related to the Coupon.
13. Enter the Description of the Coupon.
Once the Coupon has been created, it will display the current Status (Published, Draft, Expired). The number of views and Bookmarks will only show if the correspondent add ons are active on the site. Click Here to learn more.
Click on the Actions Button to View, Edit, Clone or Delete the post:
Member Dashboard Options
Different options are available on this section. For more information, please refer to the image and points shown below:
1. Coupons: Will show all the coupons and display the amount of coupons in the account.
2. Add a Coupons Click to add a new coupon. It will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.
3. Entries per page: Click on the dropdown to choose how many entries will show per page (5, 10, 25 or 50 entries).
4. Order of the Posts on the Page: Newest, Oldest, Updated (first), Updated (last), Start Date (first), Start Date (last).
5. Filter by Status: Published, Draft or Expired.
6. Filter by Keyword: Enter a desired keyword to display all coupons that contain it.
Lastly, all Post Types have a designated search results page: