How to Post a Community Article
Access the Member Dashboard, on the left sidebar find the Community Article post type. Click on it to add a new post.
Add some content to the post, for example a title, description, image and more as explained below:
1. Publish content on the site or save it as a draft.
2. Add the Title of the Community Article.
3. Select the Category of the Community Article. To learn how, please visit HERE.
4. Enter keywords that apply. Separate with comma.
5. Add an image to the article.
6. Add content to the article, use the editor to give it the desired styling and structure.
Once the Community Article has been created, it will display the current Status (Published, Draft, Expired). The number of views and Bookmarks will only show if the correspondent add ons are active on the site. Click Here to learn more.
Click on the Actions button to View, Edit, Clone or Delete the post:
Member Dashboard Options
Different options are available on this section. For more information, please refer to the image and points shown below:
1. Community Articles: Will show all the articles and display the amount of articles in the account.
2. Add a New Community Article: Click to add a new article. It will not display if the limit of posts has been reached.
3. Entries per page: Click on the dropdown to choose how many entries will show per page (5, 10, 25 or 50 entries).
4. Order of the Posts on the Page: Newest, Oldest, Updated (first), Updated (last), Start Date (first), Start Date (last).
5. Filter by Status: Published, Draft or Expired.
6. Filter by Keyword: Enter a desired keyword to display all articles that contain it.
Lastly, all Post Types have a designated search results page: