- Login to the Admin area of your site
- If the lead you would like to match to a member was submitted through the /getmatched page of your site, please do the following to locate the lead:
- Navigate to Leads >> New Leads in the main top navigation of your site
- If the lead you would like to match to a member was submitted through one of the contact forms on a member’s profile page, please do the following to locate the lead:
- Navigate to Leads >> Matched Leads in the main top navigation of your site
- Click on the “Match” link in the lead’s box
- On this page you will see the “Lead Details” (the contact information submitted by the lead), and if it was submitted to a specific member’s profile page, you will see the details of the “Member Requested” as well. Looking further down the page, you will see 2 columns - “New Matches” and “Completed Matches”.New Matches lists members that would potentially be good matches for this lead. Completed Matches lists members who have already been associated with this lead. If the lead was submitted through a specific member’s profile page, this member will automatically be listed in the “Completed Matches” column.
- To add additional members to match this lead to, first locate them in the New Matches column by searching for their name or company name in the “Keyword” field or scrolling through the list until you locate them.
- Once you have located a member you wish to send the lead to, click on the “Add” link next to the name of the member. This will send them to the Completed Matches column. Repeat this step until all of the members you would like to match to this lead have been added to the Completed Matches column.
- Once all of the members you wish to match the lead to are in the Completed MAtches column, check the checkbox next to each of the names you would like to send the lead to.
- In the “With Selected” dropdown, choose “Send Lead Email” if this is the first time you are sending them the lead, or select “Send Reminder Email” if they have already received the lead and you would like to remind them of the lead. There are other options in the dropdown menu that allow you to send different emails to the members, but we highly recommend choosing the “Send Lead Email” option for 99% of cases.
- Click the “Go” button to send the lead to all of the selected members.
Modified on: Mon, 4 Jan, 2016 at 2:39 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.