For example, the word "company" is used in many pages throughout the site, but some website owners may prefer to use a different word for this, like "startup", depending on the topic of the site.
The good news is, we have a solution for this to change the same word used in multiple locations by just changing it a single time! We call this feature "Text Labels".
To access all of the Text Labels of your site and make updates to them, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Admin area of your site
- Navigate to Settings >> Text Lables
- Type in the text you are interested in replacing into the "Search" field:
As you type text into this field, it will automatically filter all of the available Text Labels to show only the ones that match what was typed in the search.
- Once you locate the Text Label you would like to update, replace the text currently in the field with the new text you wish to appear on your site
- Click the "Save Changes" button
Here is an example of updating the "Contact Details" Text Label used on live member profile pages: