- Login to the Admin area of your site
- Click on the "Visit Website" link in the header of the Admin area
- You will now see the Admin menu shown on all pages of the frontend of your website on the left hand side of the screen.
- Navigate to the page you wish to see the widgets on.
- When you find the page you wish to see the widgets on, click on the “Show Widgets” button in the Admin menu:
- You will now be able to see all of the names of the widgets used on your site in red boxes:
- If you click on one of these red boxes with a widget name inside, you will be redirected to the admin area where you can then edit the widget.
Modified on: Fri, 20 Mar, 2015 at 10:51 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.