At Brilliant Directories we know that the only way the software can continue to be successful is if our user base is able to launch and grow thriving internet businesses using the platform.
To make sure that each of our users is put on the path to success, we have a full staff available to help guide you through the process of launching and growing your business.
Who are the support staff?
What is the best way to initiate contact with the support staff?
How long will it take to receive a response to my request?
If you are submitting a request to the Marketplace, please allow 2 - 3 business days to receive a response, as it may take the 3rd party developers who are receiving your request some additional time to analyze the request before getting back to you with an answer.
What can the support staff do for me?
- Provide you with honest feedback about your ideas for your business in the community
- Help you fix any glitches related to the software itself
- Help facilitate any setup requests you would like our team to complete for you
- Help connect you with certified 3rd party development partners that can bid on and complete customizations to your site that are outside of the standard setup of a new website on the platform. (Find more information about this here)
- Answer any questions about your site or the software that are not covered in our Knowledge Base or Community Forum
Is there anything the support staff cannot do for me?
- Some questions or requests you have about the software that are highly technical in nature may require the staff to do some research and get answers from our development team before getting back to you with a definitive response
- The support staff is not able help launch businesses that are illegal or offensive
- The support staff cannot log in to accounts you have with other websites or services
- The support staff is unable to assist you with your setup requests without the full scope of the request being sent via email first
- The support staff is not able to do the initial setup your website or your business for you, unless a detailed request is submitted, quoted by our team, and then approved by you. Service like this can be purchased for an additional cost that can also be offset by any Training & Setup credit included with the purchase of the license for the software.
Is 1-on-1 phone training by the support staff included in my Subscription Plan?
Can I buy additional training sessions?
My last training session was 25 minutes long, does the extra 5 minutes roll over to extend other training sessions?
I have an emergency / need something attended to immediately, what should I do?
Note: Please use the "URGENT" designation responsibly. We absolutely understand the importance of each and every request that is submitted to us, but in order to make sure you are able to get urgent help when you need it, please only use this method of contact if your site is completely inaccessible, unusable, or is experiencing another related critical issue. If we determine that certain users of the software are abusing this, we will have to filter all "URGENT" requests from those users to be treated as normal requests so that this channel can remain open and useful for its intended purpose for the larger user community.