G Suite is our recommended solution for 3rd party email platforms.
Setting Up Your G Suite Account
To setup your G Suite Account please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://gsuite.google.com/products/gmail/ and click on "Get Started":
- Fill out the form with the email you would like to setup from your domain.
- Click on "Use a domain I have already purchased"
- Add your domain without the "www.":
- Complete the form with the email you would like to create:
- Click on "Set Up On Your Own" if you would like to set your email up now following the remainder of these instructions. Google also provides a free service for you to have them help you with the setup.
- Click on "Add people to your G Suite account" if you wish to add additional accounts. Please note that there is a charge per account added.
Click on "next" once you've added all of the emails that you would like to add.
Copy and paste the meta tag provided by Google during the "Verification Step":
Login to the admin of your website and go to SETTINGS >> DESIGN SETTINGS >> CUSTOM CSS / HEAD and paste the script in the "Insert Additional HEAD Elements Below" box:
Click on "Save Changes"
Go back to the "Verification Step" on Google
Check the box that says that your have added the code to your homepage and complete the following four steps:
Once you've updated the MX records click on verify domain and set up email.
You should see this success message. Click on "Next":
You are now setup with G Suite.