Start a new topic
Answered

"Request Free Consultation"

When they have online ordering as a specialty, "Request Free Consultation" should be a link to their online ordering instead. otherwise we don't want a button there. We don't need a pizzeria contacted for a consultation on their buffet, delivery, wood-fired ovens, etc. Where would I go to edit this?

Best Answer

hey Luis, I figured my question out. It works now. all i needed to do was add that to the form and type onlineordering in as the variable name. :) you can close this topic.

Hi Aaron, I was going to give an example but I can't log to your site. It is not letting me. Are you able to go to your backend?

Yes, I am. I'll email you some credentials. :-)

Hi Aaron, thank you for the information. To edit that field, you would need to go to Members -> Membership Features and select Specialties Feature. On the Profile Pages tab, on the Page Loop section, you can edit this code.

You can even see the word Request in the code to give you an idea of where to start working on the code. Hope this helps Aaron.

how do i create a field called onlineordering? i called it with this: $user[onlineordering] and i want to store the URL of their online ordering page there so when the link is clicked, it takes them there in a new window.

<? $total_reviews=totalReviews($user[user_id],$s[service_id],$w); ?>

<tr>

<td><a href="/<?=$s[filename]?>" title="<?=$s[name]?> <?=plural($user[profession])?>"><?=$s[name]?></a><? if ($s[name]=="Online Ordering") { ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a title="Request <?=$s[name]?> <?=$Label[service]?>" href="<?=$user[onlineordering]?>" class="next" rel="nofollow" style="color:#ffffff;display: inline;padding: 2px 10px;text-align: center;vertical-align: middle;">Order Online &raquo;</a><? } ?></td>

<!--<td nowrap><a title="Request <?=$s[name]?> <?=$Label[service]?>" href="/<?=$user[filename]?>/connect?service=<?=texttourl($s[name])?>" target="_blank" class="next" rel="nofollow" style="color:#ffffff;display: inline;padding: 2px 10px;text-align: center;vertical-align: middle;">Order Online &raquo;</a></td>-->

<td style="text-align:center !important;"><?=$total_reviews?></td>

</tr>

Answer

hey Luis, I figured my question out. It works now. all i needed to do was add that to the form and type onlineordering in as the variable name. :) you can close this topic.

Awesome Aaron, yeah!.