Start a new topic
Answered

Can I customize sidebars based on search criteria/results

I was wondering how to make the sidebars customized to the search sriteria/content. Specifically on my site users search by city or postal code (the site is geocoded) and I want the content in some sidebars to be different based on the province the city/postal code is in. Can I do this/ how would I do this.

Best Answer
Hi Prabhath, this sounds like an excellent idea friend. For this type of case I recommend going to the Market Place to see how long it could take and what needs to be done in order to get it the way you want. Now if you wish to do it yourself, you could play with the $pars array which checks the URL for specific values. With that, and with the $subscription variable, you could personalize the ads depending on the information on the specific page. But again, I recommend the Market Place for this just in case.

1 Comment

Answer
Hi Prabhath, this sounds like an excellent idea friend. For this type of case I recommend going to the Market Place to see how long it could take and what needs to be done in order to get it the way you want. Now if you wish to do it yourself, you could play with the $pars array which checks the URL for specific values. With that, and with the $subscription variable, you could personalize the ads depending on the information on the specific page. But again, I recommend the Market Place for this just in case.