Start a new topic
Answered

Is there an email template variable which represents a web URL, when clicked, logs the member into their account and shows the area to accept or decline the lead message.

Can you please confirm if there is an email template variable which represents a web URL, when clicked, logs the member into their account and shows the area to accept or decline the lead message.

This URL would log the member in automatically and take them straight to the message page in one action, no need to enter username and password.

Thanks,

Andreas.

Best Answer

I recommend watching the following video to learn how to create a link that can automatically take someone to their profile:

Assigning A Profile Link To Each Member

I hope this helps accomplishing what you are attempting to do. We have not worked with anyone attempting an SMS blast to till point, and are not sure if similar rules apply. 

Hi LookLocal, I have send this to a Senior Coach who has more experience on the subject than me.

Thank you.

Using our new automatic lead matching system, I'm generating an email to a forward to a SMS service when a lead is matched.  The idea is to include a hyperlink to the accept/decline page inside the SMS message so that they can just click on the link and the browser will launch on the phone.

I know there is a %%%details%%% variable but this contains a lot of other information which is not suitable for and SMS message and it contains too many links anyway.

Answer

I recommend watching the following video to learn how to create a link that can automatically take someone to their profile:

Assigning A Profile Link To Each Member

I hope this helps accomplishing what you are attempting to do. We have not worked with anyone attempting an SMS blast to till point, and are not sure if similar rules apply.