Start a new topic
Answered

YouTube Video Embed

I'd like to add an video embed option in a form for my members. Anybody know how to do that?

Best Answer
Hi Marnie, I took the time to do this but it happens this will need to be done as a customization request in the Market Place because:

• Embedding the code breaks your Article post, so it will need a wrapping for it to work.
  • Making sure that when adding the code from different video sites (Youtube, Vimeo...) will work and look correctly
  • Any other issues I did not perceive right now but could appear if done incorrectly.

Hi Marnie, could you please let me know which form you wish to do this on so I can give you the best specific answer to your question.

Thank you, Luis. I'm wanting to add a video option as an option inside 

Form: Feature - Articles (article_fields)

I appreciate your response. Thank you. Marnie

Answer
Hi Marnie, I took the time to do this but it happens this will need to be done as a customization request in the Market Place because:

• Embedding the code breaks your Article post, so it will need a wrapping for it to work.
  • Making sure that when adding the code from different video sites (Youtube, Vimeo...) will work and look correctly
  • Any other issues I did not perceive right now but could appear if done incorrectly.

OK. Thanks, Luis.