Start a new topic
Answered

Cant upload picture in picture album via mobile device

I have tried this on 2 phones has anyone else seen this problem ...

Best Answer
Hi Devon, this would depend on the mobile phone used. Some Android phones already come with the pre-installed Flash Player. Others do not (Because of license and copyright issues). For example my wife has a Samsung S4 Mini (i9192) and it works perfectly on her phone, but I have the Samsung S4 i9500 (International) and guess what, it does not. It gives me the same issue. Now I tested on a Nexus 5 and it works, but on an LG it does not. So basically, depending on which company has relations with Adobe (for the flash player on their pre-installed OS), then you will have this already installed or asked to be installed).

To avoid this, we are working on providing an HTML5 web standard system for all uploads and remove Flash entirely from our systems which is the last stone that will be removed to be 100% web standard base. To solve your issue I would recommend checking this sites out:

1 - Flash Player Guide

2. Flash Player Guide II

3. Flash Player Guide III

Check this guides out and let me know how it went.

Answer
Hi Devon, this would depend on the mobile phone used. Some Android phones already come with the pre-installed Flash Player. Others do not (Because of license and copyright issues). For example my wife has a Samsung S4 Mini (i9192) and it works perfectly on her phone, but I have the Samsung S4 i9500 (International) and guess what, it does not. It gives me the same issue. Now I tested on a Nexus 5 and it works, but on an LG it does not. So basically, depending on which company has relations with Adobe (for the flash player on their pre-installed OS), then you will have this already installed or asked to be installed).

To avoid this, we are working on providing an HTML5 web standard system for all uploads and remove Flash entirely from our systems which is the last stone that will be removed to be 100% web standard base. To solve your issue I would recommend checking this sites out:

1 - Flash Player Guide

2. Flash Player Guide II

3. Flash Player Guide III

Check this guides out and let me know how it went.

Thanks Luis ... but I am techincal and I don't develop any software with FLASH or did not know anyone still creates software that uses FLASH  ... I cant tell me end-users that ... when will that HTML5 web standard system be implemented.

And it must be another workaround ... 

Hi Devon, the issue is that, that error is related to a conflict out of our reach (It is a conflict between Adobe and different Mobile vendors). The information I provided related to HTML5 is a very recent new technology that we will be implementing for members and partners to avoid this issues that are not caused by Brilliant Directories, but we still want to help everyone.

For example, here is your site as seen through a Samsung Galaxy S4:

With this I want to better explain that it is an issue that is outside of our control. Nonetheless we formulated a solution recently that will use the latest technology of HTML5 to simply avoid all the conflicts for everyone related to this. This is currently in progress, but for the mean time the only solutions that we know of, are the ones posted in the links above. I for one have the same issue, I am still waiting for Adobe to fix it.