Start a new topic
Answered

Membership Level as search criteria

My membership levels are NGO, Volunteer and industry. I want the membership level to be the first criteria in the search module on home page. Ithe should look like. ..... Membership Level Category Sub Category Location How do I do that?

Best Answer

Changing the breadcrumbs can be done with a bit of work, but the issue is how the page would know what URL corresponds with the changes in the breadcrumbs so the order in which you want to see it works correctly if referenced by any member. I would recommend going to the Market Place for this to know the changes needed for this to work perfectly as you want and also if a member shares the URL it works out of the box. Hope this gives you an idea of the changes here, since changing the breadcrumbs order is doable but how it will behave for the members and their URL is the other part that needs to be worked on so it ends up with an intuitive design.

1 person has this question

My membership levels are NGO, Volunteer and Industry. I want the membership level to be the first criteria in the search module on home page and get matched option. It should look like. ..... Membership Level > Category > Sub Category > Sub Sub Category > Location 

How do I do that?

For reference please visit http://isosd.org/ and click on menu Members Directory and chose any option there. This will give you the idea what I am looking for. You can consider the options in that meny as membership levels. 

Answer

Changing the breadcrumbs can be done with a bit of work, but the issue is how the page would know what URL corresponds with the changes in the breadcrumbs so the order in which you want to see it works correctly if referenced by any member. I would recommend going to the Market Place for this to know the changes needed for this to work perfectly as you want and also if a member shares the URL it works out of the box. Hope this gives you an idea of the changes here, since changing the breadcrumbs order is doable but how it will behave for the members and their URL is the other part that needs to be worked on so it ends up with an intuitive design.