Start a new topic
Answered

New Members/Features Members Side Bar

Is there a way to put the new members in side bar ... I have listing for free members  but on their profile I would like to show 2 or 3 featured member.

I already have code for feature member thanks to Luis ... but I have edited that code for the front page. 

I would like to have members on the side bar is that possible.

Best Answer
Hi Devon, for this case it would be a customization request since it covers quite a bit of work. To give you an idea, here is a rough summary of what it would need:

1. Customize the Feature Member widget list to show one member per line (Instead of 4+ on the same line). this also includes settings the correct width for the feature for the next point.

2. Add the custom feature member widget to the sidebar for all profile members and verify it adapts correctly to it.

3. Add check to profile page where, if member is NOT a featured member, show the custom feature member widget on the sidebar, so it only shows for normal members instead of featured members.

1 Comment

Answer
Hi Devon, for this case it would be a customization request since it covers quite a bit of work. To give you an idea, here is a rough summary of what it would need:

1. Customize the Feature Member widget list to show one member per line (Instead of 4+ on the same line). this also includes settings the correct width for the feature for the next point.

2. Add the custom feature member widget to the sidebar for all profile members and verify it adapts correctly to it.

3. Add check to profile page where, if member is NOT a featured member, show the custom feature member widget on the sidebar, so it only shows for normal members instead of featured members.

1 person likes this