Start a new topic
Answered

How to use Coming Soon Page Widget

I customized the coming soon widget to have my constant contact html code ... but I am not sure how to implement the widget.

I see My widget but where do I place.

Best Answer

I have added to your Widget list 2 Pre-Registration Form pages: Prelaunch Coming Soon Layout & Bootstrap Theme - Coming Soon Page. In your particular case, the Prelaunch Coming Soon Layout is the one you want to customize for your main front page.

You can implement it by using the following code:

[widget=WIDGET NAME], so in your case, the widget is called Bootstrap Theme - Coming Soon Page - 2, and it would be implemented using the following code in the page you would like to use it on:

[widget=Bootstrap Theme - Coming Soon Page - 2]

So let us say, you want to use this widget on the join page, You would go to Contents -> Add / Edit Web Pages and then select the Join page and simply paste the line above in there and save.

Thanks for your response ... I tried that but it still does not work ... maybe I am asking the wrong question. Here what I am trying to do ... instead of using your default form for staging ... I would like to use the HTML code I have from constant contact.

My site is setup to go to pre-registration home page ... I would like to modify that code to show my custom form instead.

It still takes me to the default custom pre-registration form ...

Answer

I have added to your Widget list 2 Pre-Registration Form pages: Prelaunch Coming Soon Layout & Bootstrap Theme - Coming Soon Page. In your particular case, the Prelaunch Coming Soon Layout is the one you want to customize for your main front page.