Start a new topic
Answered

How can I make the "content page layout" layout fluid?

Hi there,

I need to know how I can change the layout of the content page as there is no widget available for this.

Currently the layout is not fluid and doesn't stretch to the side of the browser.

Regards,

Kamyar

Best Answer

For the main question about how to make the whole thing fluid, changing the class from "container" to "container-fluid" will do the trick (This applies to any element on any page that you want it to work like this). Now for the other question, I would guess making sure that the HTML structure follows the guidelines provided by Bootstrap on their site to insert elements inside others and still making sure the content closes properly so new content can be added after it.

Hi Kamyar, sorry for making you wait so long. Could you please provide us with an image so i have a clear understanding of what is not stretching to the sides (I think I have an idea but want to be sure).

Hi Luis,

For example if you are going to add something like a hero decider (like what is used in the homepage) in middle of a content and then start a new content after that how this could be possible.

Thanks,

Kamyar

Answer

For the main question about how to make the whole thing fluid, changing the class from "container" to "container-fluid" will do the trick (This applies to any element on any page that you want it to work like this). Now for the other question, I would guess making sure that the HTML structure follows the guidelines provided by Bootstrap on their site to insert elements inside others and still making sure the content closes properly so new content can be added after it.