Start a new topic
Answered

HTML Wrap Website Link

Hi All,

I am wondering if it is possible to put in a html wrap for the Member Profile Website Link i.e.

<a href="http://t.dgm-au.com/c/59438/189997/2170">Haircare</a>

I have tried to put this in the website url in the member profile but it doesn't click through.

Wondering if there was a work around so that I can track all the links through to the various sites as well as earn commissions from online sales for driving people to these businesses.

Many thanks

Alex

Best Answer

Hi Alex, so for the website link shown in the image above (as an example), you would like to detect the click and send this to another site, while maintaining the original workable link for the user. Is this right? If yes, I can start work on it.

Hi Alex, could you take a picture of the place where you would like to put this and how it will show so we have an idea on how to proceed on helping you with the best answer.

Hi Luis,

Thanks for responding.

Here is the image

Many thanks

Alex

Hi Alex and sorry to bother you again with questions but I still not fully understand where the changes should go on that page or what they should do. Could you please elaborate on this further, since I still can't grasp the work needed.

Hi Luis

At the moment on the contact page of a profile you can only insert a URL into the Your Website field in the Enter Website Links section as shown in the picture from my previous.

What I would like to do is put in a html wrap as per my previous send example so that looking at the businesses information page as a consumer you will see the domain but when you click on it will use a referral url used by the company for tracking.

Hope this helps.

Alex

Answer

Hi Alex, so for the website link shown in the image above (as an example), you would like to detect the click and send this to another site, while maintaining the original workable link for the user. Is this right? If yes, I can start work on it.