Start a new topic
Answered

Changing Streaming Titles

I have changed the titles for my streaming widgets on my home page, but I would like to change the titles on my Streaming Pages as well.  How can I do this?  Any ideas?

Example - Classified - I want to change to For Sale.  I have it changed on my homepage, but when I click on View All - the new page title is still Classified Ads.

Best Answer

Sorry for the long delay Nicole. To change this, you can go to your Membership Feature Articles by clicking on Members -> Membership Features then clicking on the Articles Feature, after which scroll down to the Search Settings section and you should see the heading there.

For the classifieds, just follow the same steps but instead of Articles, click on the Classifieds Feature.

Hi Nicole, sorry for the trouble but could you provide an image of the page and the specific part you wish to change so I am clear what answer to give. Thank you.

Sure - I would like to change the wording for NEW ARTICLES in the screen shot below.

Answer

Sorry for the long delay Nicole. To change this, you can go to your Membership Feature Articles by clicking on Members -> Membership Features then clicking on the Articles Feature, after which scroll down to the Search Settings section and you should see the heading there.

For the classifieds, just follow the same steps but instead of Articles, click on the Classifieds Feature.