Start a new topic
Answered

New Fields Not Showing Up On Customer Side of Coupons

I created a gift certificate feature by copying the Coupons form and then I added 2 fields (Availability and an Exterior Website link) which I copied from the Products form.  

The new fields show up correctly in the user's backend, but do not show up on the gift certificate itself.  I do have Display marked Y. 

I also changed the Expiration field to a simple text field without the calendar so users can just say "Valid for 12 months after purchase".  After removing the calendar and just adding the text field it no longer shows on the gift certificate.

How can I get these fields to show up on the front end of the coupon? 

Best Answer

Hi Regina, sorry for the late reply. Could you do the following:

1. Change the expiration field back to the format it had. It needs to be a "date" field else the system will simply deny this coupon.

2. Add an additional field where you can use it as you mentioned above (eg: Valid for 12 months after purchase)

Let me know how it goes after doing this changes.

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Regina, sorry for the late reply. Could you do the following:

1. Change the expiration field back to the format it had. It needs to be a "date" field else the system will simply deny this coupon.

2. Add an additional field where you can use it as you mentioned above (eg: Valid for 12 months after purchase)

Let me know how it goes after doing this changes.