Start a new topic
Answered

Streaming Widgets Beta Testing

We are currently looking for at least 10 partners that use the Streaming Widgets heavily on their site and would like to test out several new features introduced to the following streaming widgets (Which are still in development):

Streaming Products

Streaming Jobs

Streaming Properties

Streaming Articles

Streaming Photos

Streaming Classifieds

Streaming Events

Streaming Coupons

Streaming Videos

Each of this Streaming Widgets are still in Beta stage, which means they might break and could have issues with your site. If you still wish to test them, the new features introduced are:

• Ability to hide the Streaming Widget completely if there are no posts on it.
  • Easier method to copy a membership feature and assign the streaming widget to it.
  • Ability to choose if you want to show or hide members that are inactive.
  • Cleaner code for your developers
  • Set Streaming name and Order easily
  • Several customization options for your Streaming Widgets.

So if you want to test out this Streaming widgets, simply comment on this post and I will happily add all 9 to your site to test. Remember that all feedback should be brought to this same post to have a centralized point and manage the issues more effectively.

Best Answer

Hi guys, we are currently finishing the last touches on the Streaming Widgets you will be able to test. While this is being done, the list of participants mentioned here will be the first to have access to them to test and provide feedback. This are for Bootstrap based sites (Version 4.x). If you do find a glitch, please remember to send your feedback via ticket with the heading (BT STREAMING - Error Name). For example:

BT STREAMING - Logo not showing

BT STREAMING - Sorting order not working

And on the description of the ticket all information related to the issue including an image of the issue so the developers can work faster on the issue at hand. Thank you so much for offering to help in this matter.

Hi there Luis,

I have just added the streaming featured member to my home page and the streaming events to my events page. However, when I go into toolbox, widgets area they are not in there to be edited!

All my widgets start with 'bootstrap theme' - I have tried searching for them but they are definitely not in there. Any ideas?

Regards,

Kiall

Hi Kiall, thank you for your comment. The Widgets mentioned here are for the previous version before Bootstrap (Framework 3.x. Bootstrap is Framework 4.x). This however are being worked on to be added to the Bootstrap site. I will notify you here once this are done.

Thanks Luis,

So can I confirm that there is currently no way I can add a feature members area to the Home Page?
If there is a way can you explain how in detail?
Sorry, Bur very new to this and keep getting fed incorrect (Framework 3) info.
Regards,
Kiall

why yes Kiall, but please give me chance until Monday so I can have something ready for you to start working on and some documentation on it to start working with it.

Yes I am using this function on my site http://www.apnapindi.com

Looks good there and it is working.

1 person likes this

I am wondering whether there are any news on the Streaming Featured Members Widget. I would love to add this widget to my home page. 

2 people like this

We plan to add numerous streaming widgets.

Willing to test where I can

1 person likes this
Answer

Hi guys, we are currently finishing the last touches on the Streaming Widgets you will be able to test. While this is being done, the list of participants mentioned here will be the first to have access to them to test and provide feedback. This are for Bootstrap based sites (Version 4.x). If you do find a glitch, please remember to send your feedback via ticket with the heading (BT STREAMING - Error Name). For example:

BT STREAMING - Logo not showing

BT STREAMING - Sorting order not working

And on the description of the ticket all information related to the issue including an image of the issue so the developers can work faster on the issue at hand. Thank you so much for offering to help in this matter.

1 person likes this

Hi Luis,

I already have requested for my existing site to be switched to BT via support ticket 4 days before.

Hi Ghazan, thank you for notifying me. I already send a message to the developers about this.

1 person likes this

when will this streaming widget come out for Bootstrap. it so anoying to wait and nothing on it. i have spent 2 months now waiting endlessly! Please start updating most of your articles on the Bootstrap theme. it saves everyone. For example 'How to customise widget was last modified june 11 2015...This is my 3rd payment subscription and most information on widget dont get to work for me.

Thank you Temi for this excellent feedback. I will let the developers know tomorrow. In the meantime I can say that about 80% of the code in the Streaming Widgets have this implemented. So they are very close. I have already bookmarked this post to notify everyone here involved about the changes so you will know right away the minute they are launched.

Hi everyone, the streaming widgets for Classic and Bootstrap sites are almost ready. If you would like to be part of the final testing phase, please reply to the Streaming Test in this post and Up vote the post so it gets notified by other members, so we can test with a larger audience all 9 streaming widgets. 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment