Start a new topic
Answered

Classified Ads - Unable to edit ad error "Limit of posts reached"

I am posting ads for my customers so I can test the classified ad and how they work.

The customer should be able to post one ad, photo album and videos

I posted the ad and went back to correct an error and got the message that the limit was reach, I also received the same error when I tried to update the photo album, but did finally get to edit it.It would seem reasonable that a customer should be able to edit their ads once they post them.

I was also unable to post a 2nd photo in the ad, but was able to post the same photo in the photo album. I asked about that in the forums.

View Horses for Sales   Edit Horses for Sale  Upload Photos  Photo Display Order

Limit of posts reached

sandy pond
Member ID #9

http://reinersworld.startadirectory.com/account/classifieds/view

jpg

Best Answer

I'm going to turn a trouble ticket in on this as I just tried to post a photo in an other accounts photo album and got the same results.

Hi Cyndee, 

Thank you for your message. 

I just checked and there is an issue because you should be able to edit the classified.

I created a ticket for you. I'll let you know as soon as is completed. 

Thanks!  :) 

Hi Cyndee, 

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to let you know that this issue has been resolved.

Please let me know if the problem persists or if there is anything else we can assist you with. We are always happy to help. 

Thank you,

1 person likes this
 Luana, Thank you very much it is working perfectly. You are awesome as usual!

My pleasure Cyndee! :) 

Hi Luana,
I'm having trouble posting a photo again. I am in the process of transferring my customers' ads from my current site to my directory.

I'm trying to upload a photo to one of my customers ads but when I try to click on the link it won't do anything. I tried to use the upload tool, which allows me to choose the photos then goes to a screen with my header but the rest is blank. If I open a new screen it shows kind of a place holder like a photo is there, but you can not view or edit the photo.

Fred Tremblay - Tremblay Reining Horses
ID: #60 - fredzipper@hotmail.com - 450 531-3286
ARDMORE, OK, US - 34.11,-97.21 -

Answer

I'm going to turn a trouble ticket in on this as I just tried to post a photo in an other accounts photo album and got the same results.

Hi Cyndee, 

We apologize for the late response. 

Are you still having issues with this? 

Thanks! :) 

Thank Luana,
It does seem to be working now.Thank you for the follow up.

Perfect! :) 

Please feel free to ask any question, 

it's always a pleasure helping you!