Start a new topic
Answered

Price Menu Button redirecting to Home Page

For some reason my middle price menu is redirecting to the home page instead of a sign-up form.  The other two menu buttons are linking fine.  I checked already in the menu's http url and it seems to be correct /payment/2 

I'm wondering if it happened after I added the Google Translate widget, because I didn't have the problem earlier.  

Best Answer

Hi Regina, 

I do not know how that was changed. Maybe when you were changing something by mistake changed the id in the Menu manager. 

Did the Subscription Id change when I deleted one of the features?

No it did not modify the subscription ID. 

where can I find that widget with the subscription Id? 

You can find the Membership ID's navigating to Members >> Membership Levels >> and under the Membership name you'll find the subscription id.

Thanks! :) 

Hi Regina, 

Thank you for your message.

I just checked and the issue was that you had an incorrect link to the Featured Membership Level. 

As you can see the "Subscription ID" of this Membership Level is "1" and it was setup as "2". 

I just changed it to "1" in the Menu Manager and now it's redirecting to the correct pricing page. 

I also changed the link to the Enterprise Membership Level it was redirecting to the Featured Membership. 

Please test it and let me know if it's working for you.

1 person likes this

Thank you for doing that for me Luana.  Do you have any idea how that could have changed, because it used to work fine. Did the Subscription Id change when I deleted one of the features?  Also, where can I find that widget with the subscription Id?  

Answer

Hi Regina, 

I do not know how that was changed. Maybe when you were changing something by mistake changed the id in the Menu manager. 

Did the Subscription Id change when I deleted one of the features?

No it did not modify the subscription ID. 

where can I find that widget with the subscription Id? 

You can find the Membership ID's navigating to Members >> Membership Levels >> and under the Membership name you'll find the subscription id.

1 person likes this