Start a new topic
Answered

Streaming Newest Members

Is it possible to have the widget "Streaming Newest Members" display in a smaller size as to fit more profiles on a page?  They seem quite large.  You can view on our test page healerspages.com/testitems

We see the Widget CSS but not sure if this deals with how large the photos, etc. display?  Thanks for any assistance.

Best Answer

Luana,

Yet again, you got it.  Muchas Gracias!

Bret

1 person has this question

Hi Brian, 

I apologize for the late response but I was in my free days. 

I already created a ticket for you. I checked the widget and there is an error in the code. 

Ticket ID: 9416

I'll let you know as soon as is completed.

Thanks! :) 

Is there a widget "newest classifieds" ? the classifieds widget I found shows the oldest ads first and that seems odd.

Hi Cyndee,

Thank you for your message.  

I fixed the "Streaming - Classifieds" widget and I changed the order. The Newest Classifieds are showing first.

Please take a look and let me know if it's working for you.  

1 person likes this
Luana,
Thank you for fixing the "Streaming - Classifieds" on the view all ads page. It looks great. The "Streaming - Classifieds" on the home page still shows the oldest ad first though.

Thank you and have a great day.
Cyndee

Hi Cyndee, 

Thank you for your message. 

Please take a look. I just fixed it should be working fine!

There is always a pleasure to help you :)

1 person likes this

Hi Luana,

In an attempt to have my newest Classifieds show up first too, I may have broken my Streaming Widget on my homepage.  I changed the field in Member Features/Classifieds/Order Results By to "Newest".  I think doing that, I must have changed a field in the database somehwere.  Any chance you could help me fix that and also get my Classifieds to show up newest first?

Hi Bret, 

This is done! 

Now the classifieds are showing correctly.

Please take a look and let me know if this is working for you.

2 people like this
Answer

Luana,

Yet again, you got it.  Muchas Gracias!

Bret

My pleasure!! :) 

Luana,

Is it easy for me to adjust all of my streaming widgets to get the newest listings to show up first?  I looked at the code for the Classified streaming widget, but didn't see anything that would signal the newest.  Can you let me know if it is an easy adjustment for the rest.  
Thanks.

Never mind Luana.  I found the "ASC" command in the Streaming - Jobs widget! 
Thanks though!

Sorry Luana, I may need your help afterall.  The change I made on my Streaming - Jobs widget worked fine, but I managed to break my Streaming - Properties widget.  Guessing the change from ASC to DESC on the Order by date_updated ASC broke something.  Can you help?

Hi Bret, 

Do not worry I checked and there was an error in the code.

I just fixed :)

Please take a look and let me know id it's working fine for you.

Thanks. 

It is back!  Thanks.  I would like the following to stream from the newest

Properties

Jobs

Could you change those as well?