Start a new topic
Answered

Membership site setup

Currently trying to setup my BD's membership site which require user to select a membership level first to view contents. Example. Free user - viewing on limited details on the vendor listings. eg.allow to view vendors description but do not show tel, website or map..or direct contact Paid user - all view all listings in full with direct contact to vendor. Can anyone assist in getting the BD to setup this way?

Best Answer

Hi JLau, 

Thank you for your question.  

You can hide any fields that you wish to hide in the forms. However, once you set that up this will apply to all of your membership levels. If you customize a form to pertain only to one membership level you need to submit a customization request.

Our Development Team needs to create some JavaScript Code to hide the fields you want. 

You can send this information and request a quote in our Marketplace.   

Hope this information helps! :)

Let me know if you have further questions.

1 Comment

Answer

Hi JLau, 

Thank you for your question.  

You can hide any fields that you wish to hide in the forms. However, once you set that up this will apply to all of your membership levels. If you customize a form to pertain only to one membership level you need to submit a customization request.

Our Development Team needs to create some JavaScript Code to hide the fields you want. 

You can send this information and request a quote in our Marketplace.   

Hope this information helps! :)

Let me know if you have further questions.