Start a new topic
Answered

Widget Add

I want to add the coupon option for my customers as well as google location map. My confident level is low on how to exactly do this. I believe I can see them in my widgets (not sure) but if I do, how do I add to my site. maybe I am on the wrong trail? Any help would be great. 

Thank You

Lionel

Best Answer

Hi Lionel, 

Thank you for your message. 

You can use the coupons widget to display on your Homepage. 

For example: 

If you want to implement this widget please go to your homepage and click on "Edit this page" (left admin sidebar)  

Then click on the "Source code" <> and paste this code [widget=Streaming - Coupons]

If you want to have a link in your Main Menu please navigate to Toolbox >> Menu Manager >> Main Menu >> New Row (Drag the new row to the right) and add the coupons information. See image attached. 

NOTE: If you add extra tabs and they break to the next line, please use the fix posted on December 8, 2014 in this thread.   

About the map you can use the New Widget called "Contact Details Map Directions" and add it to your Coupons form, here you can find the instructions.

Let me know if you have any question. I'll be more than happy to assist you :) 

Answer

Hi Lionel, 

You can use the coupons widget to display on your Homepage. 

For example: 

If you want to implement this widget please go to your homepage and click on "Edit this page" (left admin sidebar)  

Then click on the "Source code" <> and paste this code [widget=Streaming - Coupons]

If you want to have a link in your Main Menu please navigate to Toolbox >> Menu Manager >> Main Menu >> New Row (Drag the new row to the right) and add the coupons information. See image attached. 

NOTE: If you add extra tabs and they break to the next line, please use the fix posted on December 8, 2014 in this thread.   

About the map you can use the New Widget called "Contact Details Map Directions" and add it to your Coupons form, here you can find the instructions.

Let me know if you have any question. I'll be more than happy to assist you :) 

Luana

Thank you for all the details. the pictures help a lot! I want to change the coupon option.

I don't think I want them on the home page. But if I do, I will follow your instruction. Acutely I tried it an it worked.

When a search is done on my site, and a business is selected, and a business listing only decides to display a coupon, that is the display I want to find so I can make some alterations to the look. Where do I go and alter the data?

I also want to alter the form that feeds the data to the coupon feature. Can you guide me to this location.

Thank You for the wonderful job you have been doing in helping me!

Lionel  

Hi Lionel, 

Thank you for your question. 

You can edit the Coupons Form navigating to Toolbox >> Form Manager >> click on Post-Coupons.

There you can add New Fields, modify the existing fields or delete the fields. 

To modify the listing's information of your site you need to go to Members >> Find the member you want to modify and click on "Login" 

Then you'll be logged in as that specific member and in the left side you'll find the Coupons widget if you click on "View Coupons" you'l see all the coupons that member have. 

Let me know if you have any question and I'll be more specific! :) 

Luana

Thank you for the details! What you say makes sense for now. I need to play around with it to really know what I wont. I do have a couple of Questions.

Questions # 1

I was playing around and for some reason TinyMCE nor CKeditor work when I select them. I click on them as an option for the form and it comes up Blank.

Here is how I set it up in my form set up.

Here is the outcome on the form page

Here is what is displayed when set to "Textarea field big box"

What to make the changes because I want more options.

Questions #2 Why does the form page double up on everything in the set up screen but on the website page it shows one line for each?

Thank you for your time. Your efforts are very helpful.

Thank You

Lionel

Hi Lionel, could you check the answer HERE and see if it helps you somehow. 

For question 2 I believe that is a bug. I have created a ticket about it.

Luis

Thanks for the guidance. I changed the setting per your link but I still get the same blank screen. What I think may be happening is if I have to upload CKEditor or TinyMTC, I have not. Do I have to upload either one before it will work? If there is an up load process, I would not know how to do that.

What if your thoughts

Thanks a lot

Lionel  

I also wanted to show you the screen shot of how I have it set up in my form editor.

Also notice the two of the same.

Thank a bunch

Lionel

Hi Lionel, 

I just tested your Coupons form and the Javascript code isn't appearing on your site for the "ckeditor". 

I created a ticket and our Development Team will add the code again. 

I added the Tinymce while this is fixed.

We apologize for the inconveniences. 

I'll let you know when this is working. 

Thanks! :) 

Hi Lionel, for the ckeditor, you need to have it uploaded already on your server. For example, download the ckeditor and through the FTP, upload it to your root folder in a directory like "ckeditor" like so /ckeditor" and then put all ckeditor files inside of it. The only line you need to change is the one that calls for the ckeditor.js file (First line in the JS file). You could alternative send me the ckeditor to me and I will put it on your site and enable the ckeditor on the textboxes and pages you tell me.

Luis

I think I have it understood but i would feel better if you could do it for me. I have ckeditor attached to this message. Once you are done I would like to look and see exactly how you did it.

Did you still put in a service ticket?

Thanks for your help

Lionel

zip

Hi Lionel I went ahead and uploaded, setup and integrated ckeditor on your site. I also went and created a guide for you to be able to do it yourself anytime you would like. Really hope this helps you friend.

Luis

You the best. Thank you!

I did not see the guide. Are you emailing it or attaching it?

Again, Thank you!

Lionel

Hi Lionel, no problem friend, I created the guide today based on your need in THIS LINK. You will find all steps in the guide and can also go to your site and see the new look on the About us tab on the contact details. Looks pretty good. Big hugs and have a good night.

That is Awesome! 

Thank you for taking the time!

Lionel