Start a new topic
Answered

Search Tree or Search Map

I am using the sub-sub search module for my directory. I would like to add another search option for users beneath the search module on the homepage. It would display top level categories as text in columns and when you click a category the search delineates to sub-category (specializing in). When you click the sub-category it would then pull up listings for that category in regular fashion. Also, I would like it to update when new categories are added.

Is there a widget for this? Does anyone know how to achieve this? 

Any help would be great! Thanks!

-Blake

Best Answer

Hi Blake, 

This is a great idea..We don't have any widget with these characteristics, however you can request a quote into our Marketplace and we will more than happy to customize the search of your site for you.

You can also add this awesome idea to our Community Wishlist and if it has enough votes, we will implement it for free. 

Thanks! :)  

1 person has this question
1 Comment

Answer

Hi Blake, 

This is a great idea..We don't have any widget with these characteristics, however you can request a quote into our Marketplace and we will more than happy to customize the search of your site for you.

You can also add this awesome idea to our Community Wishlist and if it has enough votes, we will implement it for free. 

Thanks! :)