Start a new topic
Answered

Contact form to send email

Is it possible to edit the function of the Contact form so that an email is sent direct to the administrator when a message has been submitted via the contact form

The contact form I refer to is the sites contact form, not individual members form

Please advise

Best Answer

Hi Steve, could you please create a ticket about your specific issue so we can solve it as fast as possible. In the forum is a bit slow to process the information, even more when they are bugs because we really take an effort of solving all issues for our partners as quickly as possible but in the forum it is harder to track.

Hi JJ, let me see if I can find a way.

I have the same question. Is there an answer to it?

Hi Sandi, 

An email is sent directly to the administrator when a message has been submitted via the "Contact Form". 

You can find the information filled under Emails >> Form Inquiries.

Please see image above:

What functionality would you like to implement?? 

Thanks! :) 

jjwill, is your administrator receiving these form submittal emails? Currently neither my admin (me) nor my dashboard is receiving the messages and I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue? 

Emily Beglin

I'm having the same issue.  the only way I know if I have received a message on the contact form is by logging in to emails - form enquiries.   an email to my specified inbox with the content would be most beneficial.

Thank you

Steve, This took work on BD's part, but they got it fixed for me and I now receive these alerts of new inquires sent via the contact form delivered to my email address. It is important that this works properly. Maybe it will be an easier fix now as BD may already know now what was going on. They were good getting this all worked out for me. All the best, Emily

Answer

Hi Steve, could you please create a ticket about your specific issue so we can solve it as fast as possible. In the forum is a bit slow to process the information, even more when they are bugs because we really take an effort of solving all issues for our partners as quickly as possible but in the forum it is harder to track.