Start a new topic
Answered

Is it possible to remove "Region" from the credit card payment address

When a member is signing up and entering their credit card details. The Region is not required for the UK.

As our site is UK based, is it possible to remove the requirement for the Region Field on the credit card payment page?

Best Answer
Hellooooo JJ, yeah sure you can, simply

1. Go on your Backend Dashboard to Toolbox -> Widget Manager.

2. Look for the Signup Page Step 3 Widget. Customize and Edit it.

3. Look for the line that you need to remove. For your specific example, I believe it would be lines 13 through 17 (Correct me if am wrong). This would remove the whole Region option from there. Now save and test.

Like always, shout if I made a mistake, gave you a wrong reply or you need additional information regarding the question. Also remember to mark this reply as the answer if it solved your problem. Big hug.

1 Comment

Answer
Hellooooo JJ, yeah sure you can, simply

1. Go on your Backend Dashboard to Toolbox -> Widget Manager.

2. Look for the Signup Page Step 3 Widget. Customize and Edit it.

3. Look for the line that you need to remove. For your specific example, I believe it would be lines 13 through 17 (Correct me if am wrong). This would remove the whole Region option from there. Now save and test.

Like always, shout if I made a mistake, gave you a wrong reply or you need additional information regarding the question. Also remember to mark this reply as the answer if it solved your problem. Big hug.