Start a new topic
Answered

Is it possible to create a member to member only search and response?

Dynamic search feature: Is it possible to create a search for only members.

For example: Below are 5 step example process.

Step 1: In the profile area of specific members can you create a “search form”.

Step 2: This will take you to the listings area. With quick check boxes that will have a e-mail as a value.

Step 3:This will populate the send-message

Step 4:The message will be sent to the other members with a link to respond.

Step 5:From the responses the original member can look at the responses and pick the one they want.

Please let me know if there is a solution. Thank you

Best Answer
Hi Michelle, I would not know since the request would be directly between the partner and the developers in charge. If it was a couple of days ago I could find out for you but it was several months ago so I can't answer you, sorry.

Hi Frank, for this type of changes I would recommend the marketplace. That way you get a customization of this type done the way you like it.

Please visit THE MARKET PLACE and feel free to post every detail about your customization request you wish to see done.

Hi Luis, do you know if this was ever requested for development. Thanks Michelle

Answer
Hi Michelle, I would not know since the request would be directly between the partner and the developers in charge. If it was a couple of days ago I could find out for you but it was several months ago so I can't answer you, sorry.