Updates That Are Currently Being Worked On - October 2016

Hi everyone,

As you know our team works hard to continue to take this software to the next level. We certainly wish we could work on all of feature suggestions at the same time, but unfortunitely we must make decisions based  on demand, necessity, and scalability. Once this update is complete we will look to see if we can turn our attention to discount codes. 

Here are some of the latest updates that have been completed or are currently being worked on as of right now. You're going to see some BIG updates on this list :)

• ADMIN Roles - Ability to prevent certain admin accounts from accessing all areas of the admin (billing, deleting content, etc) - the goal is to  have our first BETA users  within one to two months from now. 
  • Ability for customers to connect their own domains (recently completed)
  • Banner Management  Section (recently completed)
  • Updated Getting Started Video Series to match all of our latest updates (completed yesterday, you can view here)
  • Giving website owners the ability to approve reviews first in BETA - view documentation here 
  • Completely redoing how images are handled by our system in BETA. This is a MASSIVE update - view documentation here
  • Ability to send out SMS messages via the ADVANCED LEADS package (not available with the Basic Leads Package)
  • Ability to quickly enable or disable custom widgets - update is live
  • Re-doing the marketplace to make it easier to choose which developers you wish to work with, leave reviews, and compare prices
  • Pagination on the membership feature tabs (or lazzy load) to help speed up the load times of profile pages that have multiple feature posts
  • SQL query improvements in the lead matching module that will allow for faster and more stable matching. 
  • Publish Date Functionality for Blog Articles - Released
  • Ability to upload images in the WYSIWYG editor for both blog articles and for member feature posts - In progress with with our first BETA users scheduled to be in the next week or two
  • And many more cool updates on the way!
We want to thank everyone for their feedback and want you to know we take this into consideration when deciding on which updates to roll out next. If you don't see your feature suggestion on the list please note that we will continue to take it into consideration when deciding on the next updates.

3 people like this

I vote for a recurring Event function.  

thanks!   

j

6 people like this

I have a couple suggestions for future updates/adds...

- Coupon/promo code for packages to allow marketing of special offers, etc.

- "Promoted Listings" by Advertisers, and or Listers paying a one-time extra fee on-demand to boost to the homepage or top of listings.

Thank you for all your hard work BD Team!

7 people like this

Hi Cathy, 

You did not miss anything. Recurring events is not a feature update that is currently being worked on. We certainly wish we could work on all of feature suggestions at the same time, but unfortunitely we must make decisions based  on demand, necessity, and scalability. Once this list of updates in completed we will prioritize the next set of feature updates. Thank you.

I didn't see anything on recurring Event function - am I missing something?

1 person likes this

Hi David, 

This has been installed on the first BETA users. They've identified a few changes that should be made before being installed on further sites. The moment these changes are completed, we will install this update on the next batch of websites. Thank you.

Hello Patrick
Patrick I have a question (Giving website owners the ability to approve reviews first in BETA) is this available now or is it still being work on I was looking on the  view documentation here and just like to see if this ready for us to use, and if its ready how can we activated, I send a ticket a while ago and did a follow up and I was told at the time that its was still being work on.

Hi Tim, 

Thank you for your feedback. I will add it to the list of suggestions to look at once the updates shared above have been completed and rolled out to all customers. 

Thank you.

1 person likes this

how about integration with "click to call" feature ?

Login or Signup to post a comment